[Regia-NA] DRESS IN ANGLO-SAXON ENGLAND

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 16 04:12:09 EST 2004

Happened to see a copy. I've got an order in for the new one
when it comes out (I hope). I read it was limited.
I'm more interested in Viking myself.

Magnus

Owen-Crocker, G.R.
Title is DRESS IN ANGLO-SAXON ENGLAND
Manchester University Press 1986 Detailed survey. Illustrated
throughout. 241 pages, pbk; inscription to ep, o/w fine copy of a scarce
book.
Bookseller Inventory #8775

Paul Meekins Military & History Books via http://www.Abebooks.com
[United Kingdom] Publisher: Manchester University Press 1986; Detailed
survey. Illustrated throughout. 241 pages, pbk; inscription to ep, o/w
fine copy of a scarce book. $131.40

Bookseller: Paul Meekins Military & History Books, 34 Townsend Road,
Tiddington,, Stratford Upon Avon, WAR, United Kingdom, CV37 7DE
(Search this Bookseller's Books) (More Bookseller Information)

Terms of Sale: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch & Sterling cheques.
Other forms of payment (e.g. overseas cheques) by arrangement. Please
contact us for shipping costs and availability before sending payment.
We have over 7000 military & history titles in stock. Visit our website
for further listings at http:\\www.paulmeekins.co.uk

All our books are hardbacks with dust jackets in very good to fine
condition unless otherwise stated (wdj=without dust jacket). All prices
are quoted in Sterling and exclude postage.

Accepted Payment Methods:
- Visa
- MasterCard
- Switch