[Regia-NA] RE: [Regia] Jorvik Viking Festival 2004

Chris Kerr list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:32:08 -0500

Andy:

I will need a spear and shield, but I have allready asked Chris Boulton
(with whom I 'm staying) to see if he can round me one up. Thanks for the
offer and I'll let you know if Chris can't find me one.

Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholson, Andrew" <andrew.nicholson@dumgal.gov.uk>
To: <drottingunnar@rogers.com>
Cc: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:50 AM
Subject: [Regia-NA] RE: [Regia] Jorvik Viking Festival 2004

 Gunnar,

Regia has the use of a school hall for the Friday evening to Sunday lunch. I
could bring down a round shield for you and a spear as well - Chris Kerr, do
you need a spear & shield too?

Guğrum

I am looking at coming out to York on the Wednesday, leaving on the Sunday.
I will be flying in from Canada, and have already spoken to Ian about
participating in the Coronation.

Second, is there anyone in the York area who could offer crash space for a
few days, and/or help me get my feet wet (local guide?)in the first Regia
event I have ever attempted to attend?  I could stand to borrow a round
shield for fighting as well, and hope to be able to get a Regia training
stamp for fighting.

Thanks.

Gunnar, Winmerestow (Canada)