[Regia-NA] Re: Secrets of the Vikings OT

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:40:10 -0000

The Furry Ones (we call them Jubblies here) are Danish re-enactors that sometimes use the ships at Roskilde. The
standard of re-enactment in Scandinavia is very patchy and can vary between stunning and cr*p at the same event. There
appears to me to be little attempt at control and everyone performs according to their own opinions.

Smoking and wearing specs etc in kit are not uncommon.

Roland has been to Denmark recently and is better able to comment than I.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

 - who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.

----- Original Message -----
From: <VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] Re: Secrets of the Vikings OT

"Be the Creature" was a repeat (had to wait up and record the second airing since my first attempt ran out of tape 5
minutes before the end of the show).
I think the furr-iors (TM) were some stock footage, but I don't know which group...definitely Continental though.
Bill
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime