[Regia-NA] Re: Secrets of the Vikings

Tracie Brown list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:52:39 -0500

>From: "J K Siddorn" <kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk>

>"And when you get it into edit you'll find it is altogether
too graphic, Nat Geo will kick up and you'll not get it on
>the screen"
> - and he didn't ........................

   Too funny!  Nat'l Geographic sandwiched "Secrets of the
Vikings" between two episodes of "Be the Creature", the first
of which (we caught the very end) showed a bunch of lionesses
swarming, killing and eating a baby elephant (awwww...), and
the second of which (which may have been a repeat of the
first) featured a disclaimer that the following show featured
scenes of "predatation" that might disturb some viewers.
Maybe if they had issued a predation disclaimer for the
Vikings...

   And who were those furry guys, anyway?

-- Tracie