[Regia-NA] Re: caring for your blades - Suggestion

Cory Nielsen list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:40:22 -0700

John Shulver writes:

"There's a product designed for museum objects called Renaisance Wax
developed by the British Museum).  <snip>  It's available from a UK company
called Lakeland Limited, they mainly do kitchen stuff but they are the only
outlet we are aware of."

I bought some Ren Wax a few years ago, and it seems to work really well. I
got mine from Museum Replicas, and they still sell it (via their online
catalog, at least). A quick search on Google brought up several other
carriers, including woodworking and knife/gun suppliers.

Cory