[Regia-NA] dogs Bayeux Tapestry

Arthur list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 09:20:02 -0700

John,
Sorry to hear that your dog died. Are you in Colorado Springs? If so then you
live near me (I am in Black Forest).
Kjartan Thorkelsson

Matthew 25:40
	And the King shall answer and say unto them,
Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto
one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it
unto me.