[Regia-NA] Therion Arms (Czech Republic) Viking Sword Review

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:07:41 -0600

Several weeks ago this ebay action was pointed out to me
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2206422595&catego=
ry=3D20272>

Of course I was only able to act on it after the auction ended so I =
contacted the seller and offered him the Buy It Now price.

He was generous enough to oblige my offer.

After several very friendly and helpful emails (and pone phone call) we =
had the logistics worked out and he shipped the merchandise.

I received it today and LOVE IT!

As I haven't yet been able to swing it at anybody I cant speak on that =
manner of the blade but with a first impression I am very impressed with =
it. January 20th I will report back with more info on how it stands up =
to use

Its a bit heavier that the Paul Binns swords I have handled but this one =
is mine and I can deal with it;)

Though Hal Siegel (of Therion Arms) is not currently carrying any more =
Czech blades, I highly recommend his professional attitude, his =
willingness to work with customers and his general all around excellent =
customer service to all of you.

Halvgrimr
now to get a scabbard done before January;)