[Regia-NA] In Search of Shakespeare / The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 16 23:24:42 EST 2004

In Search of Shakespeare / The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance
(at least in my area) will be playing the third and second
installments of their programs on Public Broadcasting on Wednesday
nite this week. This would be February 18th. They were actually
pretty outstanding last week. (Or I think so.)

Master Magnus, OL
Please do not repost this to usenet newsgroups with my header
and address on it. Your local group elist or friends is fine.