[Regia-NA] Videos and conversion

Martin Field marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 20 23:48:11 EST 2004

>Computer formats are more standard, though, aren't they (i.e., WMV, MPG,
etc.) so >could we North American types get the video in computer format?
This sounds to be the safest and most widely accepted option - I'm presently
on hold to see what Kim and John come up with.
Either way it promises to be a huge improvement over our present
circumstance.
Cheers
Martin F (counting his tennis balls! ;-) )