[Regia-NA] Videos and conversion

DON HARRINGTON donharrington at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 12:28:16 EST 2004

Having suffered through multiple format issues on tapes and DVDs, I
understand everybody's concern.  Computer formats are more standard, though,
aren't they (i.e., WMV, MPG, etc.) so could we North American types get the
video in computer format?  (Or could one official person get the computer
format and generate DVDs/tapes for fee (that's "fee", not "free") to members
as ordered, royalties back to the UK?)  Or whatever the legal ramifications
might be.

Don Harrington