[Regia-NA] "Save Our Scottish Swords "

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 04:49:33 EST 2004

I have today signed this petition (number 100 actually!) and commented thus

"South of the Border, re-enactors of history construe a protection in law
within the section of English Law that provides for "innocent reason" for
the carrying and possession of swords and other "weapons" whilst in the
pursuit of the re-creation of an historical event. Perhaps a similar
protection should be allowed for in any new legislation in Scotland."

If you support this petition, don't forget to dot the box that provides for
your e-mail address to be either held privately or only available to the
author of the petition.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn