[Regia-NA] Goldwing O/T

mik lawson miklawson at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 13:28:18 EST 2004

I got stuck behind a pack travelling through road works,one of the most embarrasing times of my biking life.I had to speed up quite a bit to disassociate myself from the as soon as possible.
Nothing against Goldwings in particular,just not my cup of tea.
mIK

"Nicholson, Andrew" <andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk> wrote:
True, the idea of a *group* of people riding Goldies is quite horrifying  ;)

Guthrum

If you know a friend you can fully trust,go often to his house.
Grass & brambles quickly grow upon untrodden track.
Havamal