[Regia-NA] OT - joke.

clare power bjartney at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 09:20:01 EST 2004

Kim

Have I ever told you you're a very baddddMan

Clare

Kim Siddorn <kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
I fell over - you may like it too .........

Regards,

Kim

Ventriloquist

An Australian ventriloquist was on holiday visiting New Zealand.

As he walked into a small town, he saw an old man sitting on his porch
patting his dog.

He figured he would have a little fun.

Ventriloquist: "G'day Mate! Good looking dog, mate. Mind if I speak to him?"

New Zealander: "The dog doesn't talk, ya stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hey dog, how's it going old mate?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this Kiwi your owner?" (pointing at New Zealander)

Dog: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me
to the lake once a week to play." New Zealander: (look of disbelief)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

New Zealander: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either ... I think."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at New Zealander)

Horse: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me
down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

New Zealander: (total look of amazement)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

New Zealander: "The sheep's a liar."

list-Regia-NA site list
list-Regia-NA at lig.net