Myopia (Re: [Regia-NA] Another authenticity issue)

JAMES REVELLS list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:30:39 -0400

    I will agree, one of the quotes I have read on period metal workers was
that some had "jewelers eyes" & that masters specifically looked for
apprentices with that kind of eyesight.
Pax,
Olaf
who is having to cut his trip to Europe short & only visit Germany this
time-the new store isn't open yet & the kiosk isn't finished being built-it
looks like we will open on the 15th of Oct instead of the 1st of Sept like
it was supposed to be.
Note to the person in charge of the list-my edress has changed could I get
it corrected for the list?