o/t woozles - was RE: [Regia-NA] Sumptuary Laws

Nathan Beal list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

> > I made Jenny a Woozle when she was small. I think
> that she
> > still has it. We
> > must ask her to bring it to the Witan
> sometime......
>
> Only if its chained up to Jon...and muzzled.
>
> Oh, and I suppose we'll have to chain Jon to Paddy
> too, and maybe Kim as
> well just to make sure .. and have Chris bring along
> a crossbow in case it
> gets frisky...

This shousl be avoided due to the mental picture it
draws (just think about it for a second), ROFLMAO.

Or we could just set Tigger on it and be done with it
(After all cos that's what tiggers do best).  The
concept of a frisky Woozle scares me almost as much as
Heffalumps (now theres a scary critter).

N.

(crawling off under his rock as we speak).