[Regia-NA] Another authenticity issue (men may skip)

Carolyn Priest-Dorman list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:12:51 -0400

Aly wrote:

>I have tried without, but (how shall I put this?) linen is not kind to
>delicate skin...  I think these matters come into the same category as
>dysentery and lice - even Regia has authenticity limits!

I must not have delicate skin, then, because I have regularly gone without
for hi-auth occasions.  But I'm not small:  about a 42-G, depending on what
system you use to calculate.

Sports bras work fairly well too, because they sort of smush you a bit,
which is kind of the same effect as wrapping would give.  And some of them
have straps that, if someone should happen to glimpse them, don't
immediately scream "modern foundation garment!"

Carolyn Priest-Dorman              Þóra Sharptooth
  http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html