[Regia-NA] Another authenticity issue (men may skip)

Joy Cain list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:15:21 -0400

My question is regarding....ahhhhhhh....foundation garments during LHEs.
So long as the straps don't show, are they okay? Or should those of us
with, uh...."great tracks of land" bind them so our backs don't give out?

Silly question, but I have been wondering...

Joy