[Regia-NA] Sumptuary Laws

Linda Rice list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:26:37 -0400

IIRC, there are two kinds of nettles- black nettle and white nettle. One =
of them is taller and one
of them doesn't sting. Sorry, I'm having a blond moment, and can't =
remember which witch is which.
I'm also in the middle of sewing up a mucking hard fantasy dress for a =
friend's costume gig, so I
can't look it up right now. ;o/  Gawd, I *hate* rayon challis! Gimme =
that old time linen and wool
any day!

::Linda::