[Regia-NA] linen

Joy Cain list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:28:45 -0400

I can relate. I had my house hit by lightening mid-August and just got
my computer back from the repair shop Sunday. A Mac person having to do
all her work on a PC is not a pretty sight.

Here is a link to a local person (for me). She sells to reenactors and
her linen is good quality.
http://www.sewingcentral.com/

Joy (who is currently spinning her own for a veil)