[Regia-NA] S.O.S.

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:01:20 -0400

   Who is the Webmaster currently. Who is the current domain registrar?=20=

I'll reiterate my offer to mirror the site or perhaps even host it. I=20
can do our own DNS and possibly even regiana.org E-mail. At any rate,=20
I'll need to know who currently administers the web services and has=20
access to the source code in order to figure a battle plan.

    The problem I have with reliability is that it is a single point web=20=

server, not a farm. If there is a protracted black out at my home=20
(2hrs+) the site will be "offline" until power is restored. Same for=20
any "line" condition that affects my connectivity to the internet.