[Regia-NA] membership

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:37:57 -0700

Vara:  I'd love to pop in. <G>  Wouldn't want work to interfere w/ my play,
tho'. ROFL
It is rather frustrating to live beyond the back of beyond, every now &
then.  Of course, then I think of living near bunches of other people &
think I can even give up England to live on my acre w/ my sheep.  <G>  I
don't DO traffic!  LOL  Besides, everyone drives on the wrong side of the
road!
Poor Gerry.  I know about dead computers.  NO FUN.
Hugs, Jennifer {NOT Jill... I'm going to put J Doerflinger up there & it
won't be elided. <G>]

---