[Regia-NA] FW: Völuspá interactive; Songs of Vala

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:24:15 -0700

A rich source of (mostly) untapped literature. A group called Sequentia made
an album of the Elder Edda, sung in Old Norse, with translations given in
the notes. Most of the major works are included. It's not light listening,
but it gives a really effective introduction to the Norse culture....

On manrćden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/

>From: "Nicholson, Andrew" <andrew.nicholson@dumgal.gov.uk>
>To: "Manx Camp (E-mail)" <TheManx@yahoogroups.com>,"Regia eGroup (E-mail)"
><regia@yahoogroups.com>,"Regia NA (E-mail)" <list-regia-na@lig.net>
>Subject: [Regia-NA] FW: Völuspá interactive; Songs of Vala

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general