[Regia-NA] In need of book reviews

nathan list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:28:52 +0100

"The Anglo-Saxon Shield" I.P. Stephenson is a good book, thought in fairness it
repeats the material in Harke and Dickinson for the most part not adding a lot
more on the subject of shilds (it covers a few other subjects).

Had i a choice between them i would go with the H&D as opposed to the Stephenson
but reccomendation from me would be read both.

Kram
N.