[Regia-NA] Geford site down?

Wulfhere list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:45:47 -0400

on 9/5/03 2:19 PM, J K Siddorn at kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> Doesn't work for me either.
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Kim Siddorn
>=20
> I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me
> than a free frontal lobotomy!
>=20

  Speaking of bottles. Want to hear something sad and terrifying. I've just
been officially told I am allergic to beer, wine and anything fermented.
Very severe yeast/mold/microbe allergy. 3 pints will put me on the cusp of
anaphylactic shock. Just kind of grew into it at 37. I've known something
was wrong for over a year. I'd drink a few stouts and a few hours later hav=
a heart rate of 135bpm and a difficult time breathing. Then the sinuses
would swell and cause the most excruciating headaches. Distilled spirits ar=
OK but very O.O.P. Pray for my soul brothers and sisters, pray for my soul.

  Just when it looks like I'm going to be out of a job and really need a
beer or two(cases). :-=DD

  If I ever become allergic to Garlic, I'll thrust myself on my sword,
(provided Binnsy ever gets it to me).

 =20