[Regia-NA] Re: Scrumpy the Dog (Tracie Brown)

Tracie Brown list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:23:57 -0400

>Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:19:23 -0400
>From: Tracie Brown <trbrown@uga.edu>
>
>QWJvdXQgdGhhdCBzY3J1bXB5IGNpZGVyLCB3aXRoIHJ1bW9ycyBvZiBkZWFkI
GRvZ3MgZmxv  <snip>

   While some folks got my message, as evidenced by at least
one reply, it came through as garbage on my digest.
Strange.  The only thing different about the way I posted it
was that I composed it off-line in WordPerfect and pasted the
text into my message.  Any computer gurus out there know why
this would happen?  I've done this succesfully with other
messages before.  <mysterious music in background>

-- Tracie