[Regia-NA] ** RANA MEMBERSHIP **

Martin Field list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:42:24 -0400

Hi Eileen
You mail your renewal check to me at -
MARTIN FIELD
1134 SOMERVILLE STREET,
OSHAWA,
ON  L1G 4K5
CANADA
And do please update me on any changes to snail mail or electronic addresses
etc.
All the best
Martin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eileen Young" <JuditheileenY@netscape.net>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:57 AM
Subject: RE: [Regia-NA] ** RANA MEMBERSHIP **

> We send the membership renewal check to whom, where?
>

> "Martin Field" <marfield66@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >Leoffan Folc
> >This is to remind present members of the renewal date of October 1st and
to remind those on the wings that this is the time to join for the full
membership year running to October 1st 2004.
> >For those of you who have yet to join I would like to point out that
membership will permit access to information and assistance on both the UK
and North American membership only e-lists where you will be supported by
fellow members who are only too ready to lend a hand.
> >Membership is also a great opportunity to get in on the news and pulse of
Regia Anglorum through the pages of our quarterly journal Chronicle and to
join a society that is totally committed to researched and reasoned
authenticity.