[Regia-NA] Mantle question

Jan Ward list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:04:55 -0800 (PST)

Then, if I remove the lining, the mantle might pass?
The wool is probably suit-weight. The lining is pretty
heavy. When I made it, I was living in Northern
California, and some camping events were cold enough
that a lined cloak was a necessity. I usually spread
it on top of my sleeping bag for extra warmth at
night.
Southern California is something else again. There are
fewer camping events (other than wars) and the climate
would be desert if we didn't siphon off massive
amounts of water from places North and East. For most
summer events, I wear a linen peplos now, unless we
are right on the coast or up in the mountains. We had
triple-digit temperatures right up through mid October
this year. At least this week the temperatures started
dropping, so they can start putting the fires out. Air
quality has been "unhealthy" to "very unhealthy" all
this past week. But I digress.
Where do I email Steve Etheridge?
Edwinna