[Regia-NA] MAA

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 05:06:13 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_64_20144134.1067573173341

No pressure.  Hope you had a good trip!

Bill

Message date : Oct 31 2003, 02:41 AM
>From : marfield66@sympatico.ca
To : list-regia-na@lig.net
Copy to :
Subject : Re: Re: [Regia-NA] MAA

Bill
I still have another bundle of mail to open (we only arrived back yesterday) but at least can confirm seeing your envelope.
I will confirm with you and everyone that all is in order once I open the renewals etc which will hopefully be tomorrow.
I'm at work right now on late shift so please bear with me.
I will also be transferring the capping fees ASAP.
Cheers
Martin

> From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk
> Date: 2003/10/30 Thu PM 08:18:27 EST
> To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] MAA
>
> The Regia Yahoo site is only open to members. Martin, I would have thought you had been added :o)
> BTW, have you received my subs yet?
> Bill (Leifr)
>

> Message date : Oct 31 2003, 12:15 AM
> From : marfield66@sympatico.ca
> To : list-regia-na@lig.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] MAA
>
> That goes for me too.
> Does this suggest some of us have not been processed to gain access ?
> Martin
>
> > From: santell juan
> > Date: 2003/10/30 Thu PM 03:38:07 EST
> > To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> > Subject: [Regia-NA] MAA
> >
> > It appears that the yahoo regia site that has a copy
> > of the MAA is only open to members. Is there any way
> > to make this document accessible to the rest of us?

[ reply (1.5 Kb) ]
------=_Part_64_20144134.1067573173341

<P>No pressure.&nbsp; Hope you had a good trip!</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Bill<BR><BR><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0=
000 2px solid">Message date : Oct 31 2003, 02:41 AM <BR>From : marfield66@s=
ympatico.ca <BR>To : list-regia-na@lig.net <BR>Copy to : <BR>Subject : Re: =
Re: [Regia-NA] MAA <BR><BR>Bill <BR>I still have another bundle of mail to =
open (we only arrived back yesterday) but at least can confirm seeing your =
envelope. <BR>I will confirm with you and everyone that all is in order onc=
e I open the renewals etc which will hopefully be tomorrow. <BR>I'm at work=
 right now on late shift so please bear with me. <BR>I will also be transfe=
rring the capping fees ASAP. <BR>Cheers <BR>Martin <BR><BR>&gt; From: VIKIN=
G@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk <BR>&gt; Date: 2003/10/30 Thu PM 08:18:27 EST <B=
R>&gt; To: list-regia-na@lig.net <BR>&gt; Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] MAA <=
BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; The Regia Yahoo site is only open to members. Martin, I wo=
uld have thought you had been added :o) <BR>&gt; BTW, have you received my =
subs yet? <BR>&gt; Bill (Leifr) <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt=
; Message date : Oct 31 2003, 12:15 AM <BR>&gt; From : marfield66@sympatico=
.ca <BR>&gt; To : list-regia-na@lig.net <BR>&gt; Copy to : <BR>&gt; Subject=
 : Re: [Regia-NA] MAA <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; That goes for me too. <BR>&gt; Does=
 this suggest some of us have not been processed to gain access ? <BR>&gt; =
Martin <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; From: santell juan <BR>&gt; &gt; Date: 2003/1=
0/30 Thu PM 03:38:07 EST <BR>&gt; &gt; To: list-regia-na@lig.net <BR>&gt; &=
gt; Subject: [Regia-NA] MAA <BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; It appears that the=
 yahoo regia site that has a copy <BR>&gt; &gt; of the MAA is only open to =
members. Is there any way <BR>&gt; &gt; to make this document accessible to=
Britney Spears <BR>&gt; &gt; http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/ =