[Regia-NA] viking bows

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:36:59 -0500

   I've been riding a bicycle for 35years (I'm 38). In all those years,
I've never slammed my head on the pavement, nor have I ever personally
known anyone who has. So, I guess helmets are pointless...

   I have snapped my share of wood tool handles and been injured enough
to respect a stout piece of wood loaded beyond it's capacity.

   It's obviously not a topic up for debate. Very sorry I brought it up.
Don't know what I was thinking.