[Regia-NA] Roland's Letter to the North Americans Part 1

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:11:54 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_8368_22988912.1066410714203

I think Ana is on this e-group...she is a very good shoemaker (although the perfectionist in her makes her be too critical on her results) and good source of info.  If you ask nicely, I'm sure she would be happy to answer questions.  :o)  Ana are you out there?  (waves from across The Pond)
Bill

Message date : Oct 17 2003, 04:47 PM