[Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group

Joy Cain list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:20:53 -0400

--Apple-Mail-1--50775856

That would be me, Joy. My email addy is jcain@insight.rr.com

Joy

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 12:09 AM, TGS wrote:

> [...]

note=20
> offering to help a month or so ago?
> 3. The handbook.
>
> Whew.
>
> The list was percolating along ok without me, so I thought everything=20=

> was ok.=A0 There is a members only mailing list, which Bill should be=20=

> subscribed to.
>
> How's that?
>
> Tom
>
> At 03:47 AM 10/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>
> Nope Jennifer and Doug,
>
> I could have sworn someone had put up a website that wasn't open to =
the=20
> public...only for Regia NA members.=A0 Had a place to post messages,=20=

> files and such.=A0 Silly me, I should have copied the URL from my=20
> favorites before leaving the UK.
>
> Bill (who earlier tonight discovered that one of the supports for his=20=

> brand-new-never-before-used-waited-for-eons Norse tent is missing from=20=

> the move, along with a tripod and some cauldrons, and is he ever =
irked!)

> Message date : Oct 16 2003, 01:30 AM
> =46rom : Douglas Sunlin
> To : list-regia-na@lig.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> Nope, sorry Bill. California Viking Age is not a members-only group.=20=

> Are you
> thinking of the regular RANA mailing list?
>

> On manr?en,
> Osweald of Baldurstrand
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
> http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/
>

> >From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk
> >To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> >Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> >Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:43:02 +0200 (CEST)
> >
> >Was that you Doug? All I can remember was that there was a website=20
> with a
> >posting ability for members only...and it all happened before I left=20=

> the UK
> >and was wanting to get back access. Is there a link?
> >Bill
> >

> >Message date : Oct 15 2003, 08:14 PM
> >=46rom : Douglas Sunlin
> >To : list-regia-na@lig.net
> >Copy to :
> >Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> >Gee, who might that be? ;)
> >

> >On manr?en,
> >Osweald of Baldurstrand
> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
> >http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/
> >

> > >From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk
> > >To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> > >Subject: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> > >Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:27:22 +0200 (CEST)
> > >
> > >In the deep recesses of my senility, I somewhat remember that there=20=

> was a
> > >Regia NA member's e-group???

--Apple-Mail-1--50775856

That would be me, Joy. My email addy is jcain@insight.rr.com

Joy

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 12:09 AM, TGS wrote:

<excerpt>Hi Guys,

I've been really focused on work and haven't come up for air.=A0 I was
away for more than a week three months straight, and things got
behinds.=A0 Plus I've been working on 3 regia related projects.

1.=A0 The Paint book...(Hazel & Ian, the paint samples should be on
their way to you).

2. A members only website based on a really cool content management
system I found.=A0 It will do anything we want.=A0 I need help with
artwork.=A0 Don't all volunteer at once. Who was it that sent me the
note offering to help a month or so ago?

3. The handbook.

Whew.

The list was percolating along ok without me, so I thought everything
was ok.=A0 There is a members only mailing list, which Bill should be
subscribed to.

How's that?

Tom

I could have sworn someone had put up a website that wasn't open to
the public...only for Regia NA members.=A0 Had a place to post messages,

=

</color></underline>>From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk

>To: list-regia-na@lig.net

>Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group

>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:43:02 +0200 (CEST)

>Was that you Doug? All I can remember was that there was a website
with a

>posting ability for members only...and it all happened before I left
the UK

>and was wanting to get back access. Is there a link?

>Bill

>Message date : Oct 15 2003, 08:14 PM

>=46rom : Douglas Sunlin

>To : list-regia-na@lig.net

>Copy to :

>Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group

>Gee, who might that be? ;)

>On manr?en,

>Osweald of Baldurstrand

=
oup/California_Viking_Age

=
/www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/

</color></underline>>

> >From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk

> >To: list-regia-na@lig.net

> >Subject: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group

> >Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:27:22 +0200 (CEST)

> >In the deep recesses of my senility, I somewhat remember that there
was a

> >Regia NA member's e-group???

>Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with
high-speed

>Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.

=

</color></underline>>

=
</color></underline>______________________________________________________=
___________

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to
sign in

enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!

=
features/es

list-regia-na mailing list

list-regia-na@lig.net