[Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:09:18 -0400

--=====================_756450==.ALT

Hi Guys,
I've been really focused on work and haven't come up for air.  I was away
for more than a week three months straight, and things got behinds.  Plus
I've been working on 3 regia related projects.
1.  The Paint book...(Hazel & Ian, the paint samples should be on their way
to you).
2. A members only website based on a really cool content management system
I found.  It will do anything we want.  I need help with artwork.  Don't
all volunteer at once. Who was it that sent me the note offering to help a
month or so ago?
3. The handbook.

Whew.

The list was percolating along ok without me, so I thought everything was
ok.  There is a members only mailing list, which Bill should be subscribed to.

How's that?

Tom

At 03:47 AM 10/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>Nope Jennifer and Doug,
>
>I could have sworn someone had put up a website that wasn't open to the
>public...only for Regia NA members.  Had a place to post messages, files
>and such.  Silly me, I should have copied the URL from my favorites before
>leaving the UK.
>
>Bill (who earlier tonight discovered that one of the supports for his
>brand-new-never-before-used-waited-for-eons Norse tent is missing from the
>move, along with a tripod and some cauldrons, and is he ever irked!)
>

>Message date : Oct 16 2003, 01:30 AM
> From : Douglas Sunlin
>To : list-regia-na@lig.net
>Copy to :
>Subject : Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
>Nope, sorry Bill. California Viking Age is not a members-only group. Are you
>thinking of the regular RANA mailing list?
>

>On manr?en,
>Osweald of Baldurstrand
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
>http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/
>

> >From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk
> >To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> >Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> >Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:43:02 +0200 (CEST)
> >
> >Was that you Doug? All I can remember was that there was a website with a
> >posting ability for members only...and it all happened before I left the UK
> >and was wanting to get back access. Is there a link?
> >Bill
> >

> >Message date : Oct 15 2003, 08:14 PM
> >From : Douglas Sunlin
> >To : list-regia-na@lig.net
> >Copy to :
> >Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> >Gee, who might that be? ;)
> >

> >On manr?en,
> >Osweald of Baldurstrand
> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
> >http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/
> >

> > >From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk
> > >To: list-regia-na@lig.net
> > >Subject: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group
> > >Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:27:22 +0200 (CEST)
> > >
> > >In the deep recesses of my senility, I somewhat remember that there was a
> > >Regia NA member's e-group???

--=====================_756450==.ALT

Hi Guys,<br>
I've been really focused on work and haven't come up for air.&nbsp; I was
away for more than a week three months straight, and things got
behinds.&nbsp; Plus I've been working on 3 regia related projects.<br>
1.&nbsp; The Paint book...(Hazel &amp; Ian, the paint samples should be
on their way to you).<br>
2. A members only website based on a really cool content management
system I found.&nbsp; It will do anything we want.&nbsp; I need help with
artwork.&nbsp; Don't all volunteer at once. Who was it that sent me the
note offering to help a month or so ago? <br>
3. The handbook.<br><br>
Whew.<br><br>
The list was percolating along ok without me, so I thought everything was
ok.&nbsp; There is a members only mailing list, which Bill should be
subscribed to.<br><br>
How's that?<br><br>
Tom<br><br>
At 03:47 AM 10/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:<br><br>
I could have sworn someone had put up a website that wasn't open to the
public...only for Regia NA members.&nbsp; Had a place to post messages,
files and such.&nbsp; Silly me, I should have copied the URL from my
favorites before leaving the UK.<br><br>
Bill (who earlier tonight discovered that one of the supports for his
brand-new-never-before-used-waited-for-eons Norse tent is missing from
the move, along with a tripod and some cauldrons, and is he ever
irked!)<br><br>

<dl>
<dd>Message date : Oct 16 2003, 01:30 AM <br>

<dd>From : Douglas Sunlin <br>

<dd>To : list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>Copy to : <br>

<dd>Subject : Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group <br>

<dd>Nope, sorry Bill. California Viking Age is not a members-only group.
Are you <br>

<dd>On manr?en, <br>

<dd>Osweald of Baldurstrand <br>

<dd>&gt;From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk <br>

<dd>&gt;Reply-To: list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>&gt;To: list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>&gt;Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group <br>

<dd>&gt;Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:43:02 +0200 (CEST) <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt;Was that you Doug? All I can remember was that there was a website with a <br>

<dd>&gt;posting ability for members only...and it all happened before I left the UK <br>

<dd>&gt;and was wanting to get back access. Is there a link? <br>

<dd>&gt;Bill <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt;Message date : Oct 15 2003, 08:14 PM <br>

<dd>&gt;From : Douglas Sunlin <br>

<dd>&gt;To : list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>&gt;Copy to : <br>

<dd>&gt;Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group <br>

<dd>&gt;Gee, who might that be? ;) <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt;On manr?en, <br>

<dd>&gt;Osweald of Baldurstrand <br>

<dd>&gt;<a href="http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/" eudora="autourl">http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/</a> <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;From: VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;Reply-To: list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;To: list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;Subject: [Regia-NA] RANA Member's e-group <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:27:22 +0200 (CEST) <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt; <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;In the deep recesses of my senility, I somewhat remember that there was a <br>

<dd>&gt; &gt;Regia NA member's e-group??? <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt;_________________________________________________________________ <br>

<dd>&gt;Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed <br>

<dd>&gt;Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. <br>

<dd>&gt; <br>

<dd>&gt;list-regia-na mailing list <br>

<dd>&gt;list-regia-na@lig.net <br>

<dd>Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in <br>

<dd>enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! <br>

<dd>list-regia-na mailing list <br>

<dd>list-regia-na@lig.net <br>