[Regia-NA] Old English

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:28:45 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_1585_3425314.1065968924988

Hi Eileen,
The only recordings I can think of would be the poetry readings.  There are several websites that do offer some online courses...
http://www.kami.demon.co.uk/gesithas/OEsteps/intro.html
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jebbo/learn-as/contents.htm
http://www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ballc/oe/old_english.html
(hope I haven't repeated info that you probably already looked for)
As far as I know, there isn't a formal approval process for names.  But before deciding on a name, I would run it by an authenticity officer, or group leader.
Bill

Message date : Oct 12 2003, 04:20 AM