[Regia-NA] Re-assigned - archery

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:12:29 EDT

--part1_84.1a65eeba.2cb6ff0d_boundary

what about your eyes what if you got hit with one in the eye i dont PVC
combat and we have bows and arrows they are 45bls and we make are own arrows the
have pip insulation that is bigger then our eye socket lol has any buddy been
shoot in the eye in ragia combat?
micah aka snorri

--part1_84.1a65eeba.2cb6ff0d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">what about your eyes what if you got hit with one in t=
he eye i dont PVC combat and we have bows and arrows they are 45bls and we m=
ake are own arrows the have pip insulation that is bigger then our eye socke=
t lol has any buddy been shoot in the eye in ragia combat?<BR>
micah aka snorri</FONT></HTML>

--part1_84.1a65eeba.2cb6ff0d_boundary--