[Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:56:22 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_9402_15401245.1065722182410

Not really Apaches...but I have had experience with Pave Lows and mini-guns=
!!!

Message date : Oct 09 2003, 02:48 PM=20
>From : Nicholson, Andrew=20
To : 'list-regia-na@lig.net'=20
Copy to :=20
Subject : RE: [Regia-NA] OT- Cooking squirrels & hunting rabbits=20
> Oh, don't blame it on us! Unless the government will allow me to=20
bear an > > Apache Helicopter with laser guided smart bombs, the concept is=
=20
obsolete.=20
>=20

But Wulfhere, the US government *does* allow Bill to play with Apache=20
Helicopters with laser guided smart bombs :o) (don't be fooled by his=20
e-addy)=20

Gu=F0rum=20

Not really Apaches...but I have had experience with Pave Lows and mini-guns=
!!!<BR><BR><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0=
000 2px solid">Message date : Oct 09 2003, 02:48 PM <BR>From : Nicholson, A=
ndrew <ANDREW.NICHOLSON@DUMGAL.GOV.UK><BR>To : 'list-regia-na@lig.net' <LIS=
T-REGIA-NA@LIG.NET><BR>Copy to : <BR>Subject : RE: [Regia-NA] OT- Cooking s=
quirrels &amp; hunting rabbits <BR>&gt; Oh, don't blame it on us! <SNIP>Unl=
ess the government will allow me to <BR>bear an &gt; &gt; Apache Helicopter=
 with laser guided smart bombs, the concept is <BR>obsolete. <BR>&gt; <BR><=