[Regia-NA] Greetings

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:42:10 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_5102_15605796.1065703330051

Brian,
Welcome to the list.  I've done Regia combat.  What perspective of "what is it like" do you want?  We fight with blunt steel, using a system of judged killing shots based on armor (or lack of) worn.  Except for some show scenes, fighting is not choreographed.  During a show, fights are most likely going to be warriors enmasse.  But after the main show, for those warriors still with the energy, we do "circle" fights, where individual skill tends to be more emphasized.
Bill
------=_Part_5102_15605796.1065703330051

<P>Brian,</P>
<P>Welcome to the list.&nbsp; I've done Regia combat.&nbsp; What perspective of "what is it like" do you want?&nbsp; We fight with blunt steel, using a system of judged killing shots based on armor (or lack of) worn.&nbsp; Except for some show scenes, fighting is&nbsp;not choreographed.&nbsp; During a show, fights are most likely going to be warriors enmasse.&nbsp;&nbsp;But after the main show, for those warriors still with the energy, we do "circle" fights, where individual skill tends to be more emphasized.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Bill<BR></P>
------=_Part_5102_15605796.1065703330051--