[Regia-NA] Mobile Renn Faire

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 04:29:48 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_149_15386568.1065666588812

How many would be interested in a weekend at the Mobile Renn Faire (Alabama) for putting on a display? Dates are set for 1 and 2 November.  There wouldn't be a charge for us, unless anyone wants to trade, and I am going to try and wrangle some firewood.
Bill
------=_Part_149_15386568.1065666588812

<P>How many would be interested in a weekend at the Mobile&nbsp;Renn Faire (Alabama) for putting on a display? Dates are set for 1 and 2 November.&nbsp; There wouldn't be a charge for us, unless anyone wants to trade, and I am going to try and wrangle some firewood.</P>
<P>Bill<BR></P>
------=_Part_149_15386568.1065666588812--