[Regia-NA] Straw hats

Wulfhere se Treowryhta list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:01:52 -0400

And do these squirrels wear straw hats?

We are blessed(cursed) to have gray squirrels, red squirrels, now black
(which are very much like the grays), flying squirrels and chipmunks
(which are like red squirrels with racing stripes). They gnaw
everything into oblivion if you let them. They are all on the decline
here with the resurgence of hawks, owls and coyotes. My 14lb
double-clawed tabby used to eat his share but at 11years old, he's
retired to hunting just half days. After watching his young himalayan
girlfriend try to take over a kill, and seeing the chipmunk bloody her
nose and generally kick her butt, I have no hope for her.