[Regia-NA] Re: Bailiff Forge

Hrolf Douglasson list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:54:05 -0000

I have a Bailiff Forge sharp sword, and a matching scramseax (that was my
wedding present...) I also used to have a helmet from him, until it got
thieved. "Blunt" appears not to be in the vocabulary of Hugin and Munin;
nor, indeed, does "Rust" !
I found John Denbigh to be a good  and friendly craftsman; but that was over
ten years ago. Since then, however, he has had at least one heart attack,
and I can't vouch for his current quality. I have heard mixed reports about
more recent products. My own remaining pieces are still about the only
things apart from family that I would never consider parting with.

Regards,

Hrolf