[Regia-NA] pottery

Nicholson, Andrew list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:33:12 -0000

http://www.postex.demon.co.uk/thesis/thesis.htm
>This is a pretty good paper, but unfortunately no pics.  I'll have a =
look
through my stuff at >home for some references for you.

Somewhere in the depths of my collection I may have some archaeological
illustrations of the stuff. I dug in Bristol for 3 years before moving =
Scotland, and Alan worked on my Bristol and Ham Green wares. Just don't
expect a quick response - school holidays coming up [St.Andrew's Day] =
so I'm
off for several days (and you all know I have a brain like a sieve).

Gu=F0rum
=FEorwulfsson

andrew.nicholson@dumgal.gov.uk

This e-mail represents the personal views of the sender.
Dumfries and Galloway Council accepts no responsibility whatsoever for
its contents.