[Regia-NA] pottery

Patchett list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:18:31 -0500

--------------070703000109030009060901

crmayhew@hotmail.com wrote:

> Care to tell us what you're critiquing?
>

> Can anyone recommend books on Anglo-Saxon/Viking Age pottery other
> than the YAT Coppergate book?
>

> As I'm trying to make replicas, I'm particularly interested in good
> pics with dimensions and glaze information.
>

> Thanks!
>

> --charlotte mayhew

Charlotte,

I'm going to forward your questions to Foote and Grainne Wynmerestow's
resident potters.  Foote has done quite a bit of research into Anglo
Saxon pottery, so I hope he'll be able to answer your questions.

Maybe you guys can have an off list discussion.  Warning though, Grainne
is the one that does the computer thing, so sometimes it takes some time
to get electronic answers from Foote.

Ędwen

--------------070703000109030009060901

<head>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:crmayhew@hotmail.com">crmayhew@hotmail.com</a> wrote:<br>
 Age pottery other than the YAT Coppergate book?</font></div>
 interested in good pics with dimensions and glaze information.</font></div>
Charlotte,<br>
I'm going to forward your questions to Foote and Grainne Wynmerestow's resident
potters. &nbsp;Foote has done quite a bit of research into Anglo Saxon pottery,
so I hope he'll be able to answer your questions.<br>
Maybe you guys can have an off list discussion. &nbsp;Warning though, Grainne
is the one that does the computer thing, so sometimes it takes some time
to get electronic answers from Foote.<br>
&AElig;dwen<br>

--------------070703000109030009060901--