[Regia-NA] pottery

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:28:13 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_21053_25738373.1069727293278

Hi Eileen,

I'm still trying to digest the information.  But overall, this paper is pretty good.  It has some good detail on period pottery as applies to a Regia context.  It's a shame that there are no pictures (or did I miss something?).  Some of the shards are attributed to earlier periods, so be careful when reading.

Bill

Bill
------=_Part_21053_25738373.1069727293278

<P>Hi Eileen,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I'm still trying to digest the information.&nbsp; But overall, this paper is pretty good.&nbsp; It has some good detail on period pottery as applies to a Regia context.&nbsp; It's a shame that there are no pictures (or did I miss something?).&nbsp; Some of the shards are attributed to earlier periods, so be careful when reading.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Bill</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Bill<BR><BR><BR></P>