[Regia-NA] Chests

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:26:27 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_17799_14349776.1069723587043

Russ, this would be a great simple chest, and you can dimension it to what you might find convenient.  I think avoiding the scallops would be best (John, did your source have that?...I looked for the pic and couldn't find it in the book...can you remember the page?).  And he hit the nail squarely...furniture.  Can you say forge, boys and girls?  Somebody mentioned that this weekend...no who was that?  Hmmmm....

Bill

Message date : Nov 24 2003, 09:11 PM