[Regia-NA] Chests

John Lambert list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:06:18 +0000

Hi Russ,

There is also some information, diagrams, and instructions on my web page:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/j_lambert/norman.htm
Follow the link to the "small medieval chest"

This six-board chest was based on the drawing in the Viking "prune people"
book (I'm at work and don't have the reference). I extended the sides to
make legs for better use as a seat and to keep the contents dry when
camping. The chest is simple to make, but taking the time to find
appropriate hardware makes all the difference.

John

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!