[Regia-NA] Hats and headgear

Eileen Young list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:41:47 -0500

Greetings,

MTCW Down here in the Sonoran desert, the metro Phoenix area, Tucson, etc.  Hats are a safety issue and we encourage everyone to wear them or use umbrellas of some sort.  They are not authentic for anywhere in northern Europe that I know of (you can make a case for parts of the Arabian peninsula)but sunburn, heat exhaustion and sun stroke are real dangers and none of those ailments are fun.  I am talking about hats with brims, large brims that shade your face and neck anything less is close to useless.

Eileen