[Regia-NA] Hats and headgear

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:07:03 -0800

Of course, Osweald, if you come to NE Nevada right about now, you'll get
snow, ice, wind, & all the other "Oh, it's beginning to look like winter"
things!  LOL
I'm really hoping things ease up early Monday a.m., as I have to get back to
Salt Lake City, UT.  Luke is having another surgery to implant more probes
deeper into his brain.
Every time they do something, I have to hold myself in check, or I'd be
panicking.  Dealing w/ lousy roads is not my idea of fun, right now.
BUT, you are so right about headgear!  Something to keep sunstroke at bay in
the summer & something very warm & wind-resistant in the winter.........  I
really need a luscious felted cap for winter................  hmmmmm
Jennifer