[Regia-NA] Member's Handbook

Pete James list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:30:43 -0000

Hi

At the risk of opening up a can of worms here, I own a copy of the original
handbook, and I have a scanner and a pdf creator.

If I was given permission, I could scan it, pdf it, burn it onto a cd and
send it to Cafeshops http://www.cafepress.com .

They would happily sell hard copies of the pdf printed into a book (about
$15 ex. post), or copies of the data CD (about $5 ex. post) via post and
credit card, to anyone with access to the internet and a credit card.

I reckon I could have the PDF book available through my Cafeshops account
(no mark-up, base price only) by next weekend (27th ?) or a Data CD by about
6/7 December (depending on post)

If it helps I'll even pay the cost of the CD and the postage to California
myself.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Joy Cain [mailto:jcain@insight.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:18 PM
To: list-regia-na@lig.net
Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] Member's Handbook

May I suggest that you investigate printing places that have Docutechs?
Kinkos and other quick-print places have them. They allow you to
"print-on-demand" allowing you to do smaller quantities from disk. The
upside to this being that you don't have to warehouse lots of books that
you may make changes to.

Thanks for your compliment, too!

Joy