[Regia-NA] Member's Handbook

Steve Etheridge list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:54:33 +0000

I have ( as I am sure that some others do) the text of the original handbook
on my PC at home.  When I have dug it out from various boxes, screwed all
the hard-drives back in place and then sorted out the mess that is my phone
line this should be available.

I was going to make some comment about giving it a light edit, then realised
that this was impossible.  There is much that is good in it, and much that
needs revising, so if a net version is to be used, it had better go out "as
is" with a simple health warning.

I beleive that it was Joy Cain who originally did the scans and OCR of the
handbook, and I beleive that she is on this group - and deserves a lot of
credit for her hard work on this.

The new handbook will be published and maintaned in installments, as it will
be easier to produce and maintain than one large book.  These installments
will (hopefully) also be available electronically.  There are a few
installments nearly ready to go.

Steve