[Regia-NA] Member's Handbook

Jan Ward list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:17:47 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone thought of putting the handbook into PDF
format, perhaps in individual sections? Then it could
be sent via email, or put up on the web site to be
downloaded, or even burned to CD for distribution.
Lots easier and cheaper to mail than paper copies.
If I were caught up on my paying jobs, I'd volunteer
to do that for the group. CD's are extremely cheap.
Perhaps by next spring, I'll be a little ahead, and
can do it for you, if you like. That's taking stuff
someone else has typed, and making the CD's. If I had
to do the typing, it wouldn't be done by 2066.
Um, I teach multimedia, desktop publishing, digital
photography and video, and arts and crafts at a local
branch of a Native American College. I do freelance
graphics and video from my home. I have all the
programs and equipment necessary to do the job, and I
now have DSL, so I can download bigger files.
Edwinna