[Regia-NA] Raised helmets & conspiracy theories

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:09:31 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1263923680-1069085371=:86789

I always believed that one piece helms were from the late 11th c to 12th c? I don't really have an opinion on the authenticity of the claim that it belonged to Wenceslas.
Mik
PS,i usually avoid the thought of buying a one piece helm for a norse man & wouldn't actually consider buying a one piece until the 14th-15thc for myself.

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid i'll take over

--0-1263923680-1069085371=:86789

<DIV>I always believed that one piece helms were from the late 11th c to 12th c? I don't really have an opinion on the authenticity of the claim that it belonged to Wenceslas.</DIV>
<DIV>Mik</DIV>
--0-1263923680-1069085371=:86789--